- Promote progressive and well-planned development of cooperative in Sarawak economy.
- To strengthen the socioeconomic of youth (members) through cooperative as the platform, catalyst and resource support to the members.
- Developing youth (members) towards excellence, especially on entrepreneurship, careers, skills and innovation.
- Fostering a comprehensive youth development agenda to help the Sarawak youth to be more aggressive, proactive and innovative in their role as the future leader of the country.
- Produce more innovative youth who are able to create a continuous impact in creating the future generations
I don't care about failing because I do not want to sit down in my older years and say, "How come I didn't try?"Tony Fernandes, entrepreneur, founder of Air Asia
The color inside the Rubik’s Cube represent a few meanings. Green color in the logo symbolizes freshness, creativity and productivity. Apart from that, Green means progress where a project is given the “green light.” Orange color represent adventure, fun and optimism while Red color represent energy and passion. The White color in the logo symbolized efficiency and simplicity while Yellow represent youthfulness and clarities. Lastly, Blue color represent the sense of security and trust in KOBIS brand.
- Ministries in federal and state governments
- Government departments, agencies
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
- Educational institutions, private and corporate bodies
- Cooperative associations and clubs
- Understand, define and analyse the issues
- Translating and interpreting trends and issues through the approach of the issue
- Consensus to address the issue, collaboration in execution
- Assessing the effectiveness of the implementation through feedbacks and observations